- I shall have a roommate in the house after all these D years.
- The heros stort A differently in the newspapers.
A. was reported
- It is a beautiful dress but it is much more than I can D .
- I usually like eggs and meal,but I dont A eating them today.
- The pollceman A in large numbers on the scene when there was a murder.
- We talked for more than three hours without B a cup of tea.
- Can you tell May D her twin sister?
- He likes to B in the park when he has nothing to do.
- Many people in Switzerland go in for C .
- I ts cloudy,Take an umbrella D youll regret it.
- The big IT company will A a new research center in the city.
A. set up
- As more forests being destroyed,huge quantities of good earth B each year.
A. is washing away
B.is being washed away
C.are washing away
D.are being washed away
- It is surprising that he left without D good bye to us yesterday.
- He bought an exponsive coat C he had no job.
- The police are C the traffic accident that happened yesterday.
A. looking down upon
B.look foward to
- The customers wondered why these items were sold A such a low price.
- Professor smith is very B his students because he is both kind and humorous.
- Do you know Mr wang will B work in our college?
C.no any longer
D.not any long
- We were talking about the American tourist D we meet during our trip to the are at wall.
- Please keep a detailed D of the work that you have done.
- Only in this way B catch up with your brothers.
A.do you can
D.you do can
- I didnt answer the phone D I didnt hear it ring.
- Experienced drivers have C accidents than beginners.
- A sertes of accidents B the whole nation.
- Whats your A ? Im a secretary.
- Not until after 3 days did he D that he had made a mistake.
- Tell me the news C you get it.
- College students should be B in their daily life.
- Smith has no money to buy a bike B a car.
- My teacher asked me to C the maths problem but I couldnt.
- Youll get a lot of benefits (benefit) from regular physical.
- Im terriblely (terrible) sorry for the mistake I made this morning.
- Xiao Li is woking on (work on) improving his English and math.
- At last they decided to take my advice (advise).
- To me family is important (important)than anything else in the world.
- I like items (itme),Idont like used ones.
- My sister enjoyed swimming (swim) in the river when she was young.
- What would you counsel (counsel) me to do?
- If you cant access the Net Please check out (check out)the links.
- Dont leave me out (leave out) please.
（ B ）1、When asked to speak at the meeting，Mr. Taylor said he would rather make some suggestions.
（ B ）2、All in all，the ABC Company offered me the experience to advance my career in China.
( B ) 3、In fact，I have received attractive job offers from several large companies.
（ C ）4、People now have more leisure time，which is the reason why the demand of services has increased so rapidly.
1、Once in a second-hand market, I got an outfit at a very low price to wear for attending a public lecture.
2、Recycling items in this way, rather than buying new ones, is very environmentally friendly.
3、Throw away your smart phone. Constantly checking your messages disrupts focus and reduces productivity.
4、Brain scan shows that handwriting engages more sections of the brain than typing. It' s easier to remember something once you 've written it down on paper.
5、I also advise transplanting wild ones from the field into our home, which can flourish better than the ones from the shop and require less care.
1、Examples of water pollution are very common. Indeed，it is hard to find a major river or lake that has not been polluted in some way. Almost all major industries have put wastes into our water. Producers of steel，coal，cars，chemicals，wood products，paper，and food are only a few.
2、The traditional American family is a“nuclear family”.A nuclear family refers to a husband and wife and their children. The average American family today has two or three children(and maybe a few pets).In some cultures，people live close to their extended family. Several generations may even live together. In American，only in a few cases does more than one household live under one roof.